Your Eye Care Center in Northwest Houston
With an office in Houston, Vision Trends of Long Point has been serving Texas’ Harris County area for more than 20 years.
Call us to make an appointment with our eye doctor to talk about your eyeglasses, contact lenses or specialty lens needs. You are also welcome to drop in anytime to browse through our large selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses.
Our friendly, expert eye doctors at Vision Trends of Long Point invite you to experience the best eye care possible in Northwest Houston. Our entire staff is dedicated to helping patients of all ages see clearly for as long as possible! To that end, we provide a full line of personalized medical and optical services. Look no further in Northwest Houston for comprehensive eye exams, management of ocular disease, contact lenses fitting, stylish designer glasses, and specialized pediatric eye care, such as myopia control. If you suffer eye irritation from dry eye syndrome or computer vision, our eye doctors can recommend effective therapies to bring lasting relief. In the event of an eye emergency, contact us for assistance.
Look around Northwest Houston
In recent years, Northwest Houston has been transformed from a peaceful bedroom community to a lively area on the edge of Houston, where you can enjoy all the big city amenities while surrounded by lush woodlands.
- Shoppers in Northwest Houston will love Traders Village, as well as the artsy specialty shops that line I-45.
- For action, head to SplashTown Waterpark or the Sam Houston Race Track.
- Looking for an entertaining night out? We recommend attending a performance at the Cypress Creek Foundation for the Arts and Community Enrichment (FACE).
- Old Town Spring is filled with diverse shopping and dining.
- The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Art has wonderful exhibits of fine art on display from the Houston Museum of Fine Art collections.
You need precise results from your eye exam, which is why we use state-of-the-art technology in our Northwest Houston office. With experienced skill and a compassionate touch, our eye doctor will evaluate your vision and eye health thoroughly.
Ocular Disease Management
Many eye diseases, such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, and diabetic retinopathy, require regular monitoring. That’s because a change in your condition can indicate that you need a change in treatment. Our Northwest Houston eye doctor provides regular eye exams to catch the signs of a problem before vision loss occurs.
The unexpected tends to happen – and eye injuries are no exception! When you do suffer an eye emergency, such as injury, a corneal scratch, infection, contact with a foreign substance, or trauma, we are here to help with emergency treatments in Northwest Houston.
Welcome to our Houston location serving Texas’ Harris County area.
- Phone: 713-465-8353
Houston, TX 77055
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed